Saturday, March 18, 2006

The office bitch (surprisingly not me) was moaning about having to do early starts today, wanting extra money for getting out of bed early. He cited the example of Kate Moss who purportedly does not get out of bed for less than 10 grand a day. Now apart from this confusing me (I always thought it was 10 grammes) it made me realize how accustomed I have become to my late partying and subsequent late starts at work. If things change I may be forced to find employment elsewhere with evening work as an essential. Maybe as a high class rent Boy, greeter at a trendy nightclub or a neorosurgeon working on complicated nocturnal brain diseases.

Sadly I think the training to become the greeter would prove too difficult and what rent boy would get clients to come "South of the River". Sigh...Neurosurgeon it is then.

No comments: