Friday, November 03, 2006

Ahh, I love the onset of Winter, really I do. There is something so fresh and clean about it, that crisp, clear tang in the air. The turning on of the heating so that you feel toasty inside and exhilerated when outside. I always think of the onset of Winter as a clean slate, the promise of snow coming to make everything white and fresh and new.

This last week has been very good for me indeed. I am over my heartbreak enough to get on with things and genuinely wish the two guys well together. I have met so many great men over the last few weeks in my dating overload and even managed to reconnect with the Sexy Dr Dick that some of you may remember from earlier this year. Although he is now in a relationship so incredible sexual tension aside it will all stay strictly above the waist....

So yes. The weight is continuing to fall off, I lost a full half a stone last week and people keep commenting how good I look. Of course this makes me feel super confident and hence the high success rate on my recent dates. Mmmmmmm dates. Oh and come monday it will be a whole month since I quit smoking! Go team Gaymo, bring on the male cheerleaders....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

All sounds good, clint, although be careful of losing too much weight too fast, half a stone in a week is a lot!

Anonymous said...

Brrr I hate Winter :( What diet are you following?

Clint said...

Yeah the half a stone thing was an anomaly. Usually I am losing 3-4 lbs a week.

Just a balanced but very low calorie on Suzie honey. Using a fabulous site called http://www.weightlossresources.com

Anonymous said...

Oh I will have a look at that site :) Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Does seem like you are doing well on the weight and date front. My dating just tends to be a disaster. What are your tips. Bryn x

MadeInScotland said...

beware the appeal of alcohol....and christmas is coming...oh . but well done you