Friday, June 23, 2006

Only 2 and a bit days left until I am 30! Isn't it funny how everyone seems to ask "How are you feeling?" or "Nervous about the big day?". People seem determined to make more out of it than there is. It can't be any more traumatic than when I finally became to old for a young persons railcard can it? Surely not? Ok, where was I? Oh yes, Monday. I had a point to make I am sure of it, but what was it? Damn, I am so easily distracted.

That was it! PRESENTS. Hopefully the sympathy card will come into play here and people will buy me extra thoughtful presents in the vain hope of distracting me from impending retirement. Presents or cake. Come on, you know you want to see me happy....

"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."

Mark Twain

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Happy Birthday from another Cancer!

30's are great.

Cheers,
K

Anonymous said...

Very nice photo at prv post :)

MsDemmie said...

Hope you have a great birthday!

Clint said...

I love you all! Thankyou ;P

My week of celebrations has started with a bang! That and a cute boy's phone number, what more can one ask for...