Friday, October 13, 2006

So, it is day 4 of GaymosexualXP. That is 4 days of not smoking (WOO-YAY), 4 days of dieting and 4 days of exercise. Unfortunately, it is 1 day of dirty, stinking, rotten cold which left me with 1/2 hrs sleep last night and all the energy of a dissected frog and a slight fever.

Now, I don't know whether it was fever, nicotine withdrawal or hunger related psychosis, but at 10pm this evening I decided it would be a good idea to go for a jog. I haven't jogged since I was 13. That was in the eighties. To further complicate the matter, I decided on a gentle 10 minute jog to start me off, but got horrendously lost and 35 minutes later wheezed myself back into the house and shower and collapsed upon the bed. I may wait until the cold has gone before attempting this again and stick to my trusty rowing machine where I can work-out to the sensual encouragement of America's Next Top Model.

But yes, apart from the cold I am doing surprisingly well. My calorie intake today was 1250 and I don't feel hungry, I am not craving ciggies and my MA remains P.

No comments: