Monday, March 24, 2008

Breasts and Lengths

I went swimming today friends! Yes indeed. This may not sound particularly special until you consider the fact that I have not stroked the breast since I was a teenager in more ways that one. Thats fifteen years ago since I was last in a public pool apart from a brief splash in Malaysia with an Australian footballer, but that time I was far more interested in a different type of length. *Ahem*

Speaking of Length, I actually managed one. A full length of the pool is something I could only ever dream of at school and I was still struggling to manage a width while all the other students were diving in the deep end fully clothed practicing rescue swimming. Bur now, NOW I can do it, yes my biceps hurt like blazes, but in a nice way. It was nice to achieve something in an exercise situation and makes me feel more positive about my gym orientation tomorrow.

I did have a brief moment of panic in the public locker room. Not so much the fact that there were 20 or so winkies flopping around near me (after all that is normal for a monday) but more the fact that I forgot that I have a fetching pink triangle tattooed on my buttock, a reminder of my arty days as a student. It practically says "I'm staring at your manhood" to anyone that notices it. I AM, but that is beside the point, I don't want anyone to assume. Ah well, who cares, maybe it will save the inevitable wondering about people sexuality as the gay ones will give me that knowing look and the straight ones will run away. Ah well, maybe this fitness thing will help me catch them!

I know I promised a love life update, but this was better for now. Sooon my pretties, soon...

3 comments:

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

This post just screams for a picture.

Clint said...

Hah of what? The winkies in the gym, my curves or my tattoo??

Tim said...

Tattoo!