Monday, January 08, 2007

It's interesting how one is sometimes forced to re examine priorities in life. I have always said how I don't WANT a relationship and I am happy on my own but recently I have discovered that is wrong. I DO want a boyfriend, it's just that I don't think I would be very good at keeping one. It's similar to my unfulfilled childhood ambition of being an Astronaut. I know I would love to do it, I can imagine myself at launch pad, taking off and floating weightless inside the space station but at the same time I am fully aware that I don't have the dedication, intelligence or physicality to actually do the job. The same thing is true of a monogamous relationship. I know the idea appeals to me, but I just don't think I am wired that way. Ah well ces't la vie.

Oh and in a hilarious attempt at misdirection to try and stop you all asking why I haven't posted in months here is a picture of me in 1940'2 army uniform complete with REAL moustache for my works Christmas Party. Enjoy...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that Laura Glover?

Clint said...

It is indeed! I hear you are a Julius Ceaser fellow...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the quitting the smoke. I think the moustache suits you, and good luck with the bf hunt!

The blog is a great read,

Cheers, Paul