Friday, July 28, 2006

BAH! That's what I have to say on the matter! BAH! I am in a complete mada because my lovely plans for the weekend have been utterly ruined. I had a lovely 4 day weekend off though a judicious use of holiday and day-off swapping and was planning on spending some quality time catching up with the sexy Doctor who has now moved to London. However, work cancelled my holiday as there is not enough staff in to cover the Saturday, SO unless I can blackmail one of my colleagues into working an extra shift I have to forgo that pre-planned pleasure and face a hoard of moaning old biddies wanting their theatre fix for the day.

I think I may have to go watch Barbarella just to cheer myself up. I suppose I can get my check-up on Sunday.......sigh....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and face a hoard of moaning old biddies wanting their theatre fix for the day.


LOL

Don't forget the hoards of puffs as well